On this page you will find links to other websites and posts that I contributed to. Check back often, I will be updating!
- Principles of positive parenting can be shared during pediatric visits (AAP News, posted December 13, 2016)
Drs. Bauer and Childers are members of the AAP Section on Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics Executive Committee. Dr. Curtin is a liaison to the section from the AAP Section on Pediatric Trainees.
- Q&A with Pediatrician Nerissa Bauer: Rx for Child Nutrition (Vegy Veda blog post, posted November 22, 2016)
We’ve got a doctor’s advice on how to help kids try veggies and other new foods and enjoy what’s on their plates. Our Q&A with Indianapolis pediatrician Nerissa Bauer reveals expert tips on child nutrition.
- The Building Blocks of Our Future: A Look at Quality Early Education (REL Midwest by Emily Kirkwood, posted November 2016)
PRIOR TO 2016
- CHICA, automated system developed by Regenstrief and IU, improves autism screening rate (IUPUI Newsroom by Cindy Fox Aisen, posted November 15, 2013)
- Violence in the home, ADHD may be linked (The Chart.blogs.cnn.com byMatt Sloane, CNN Medical Producer, posted April 3, 2013)
- Maternal depression, violence in the home may raise child’s ADHD risk (HealthDay.com, by Denise Mann, posted February 7, 2013)
- Violence in the home leads to higher rates of childhood bullying (UW Today by Joel Schwarz, posted September 12, 2006)