TEACH ME ADHD is a virtual class series for children with ADHD and their parent to take together! Children MUST have a diagnosis of ADHD, must be 8-12 years of age and have a parent or other caregiver willing to take the class with them.
What is it?
Families who enroll in this class will become JR and SR detectives and participate in 8 training mission meetings. Each meeting will focus on a different topic related to ADHD. Be ready to learn new skills and participate, the classes are interactive and fun!
Each meeting builds on each other so attendance at all meetings are recommended. If you have to miss, you can always make up the class by attending a future date of the missed session.
What topics are covered?
- What IS ADHD?
- Healthy Habits: Zzzs and Eating
- Emotions without Commotion
- School planning and organization
- Communication strategies for healthy relationships
- ADHD Medicines as part of an ADHD Care plan
- Gratitude and ways to boost feeling positive
- My ADHD Care Plan and Celebration of YOU and all you’ve learned
What to Expect
Each meeting is 60 minutes in length. Participants will be allowed to log on 10 minutes early. There will be one Brain Break during each session (we know how important it is to stretch and break it up!) All sessions will be on ZOOM. Participants will be able to see each other and talk with each other.
Other Things to Know
- All parent-child pairs should have a tablet or computer
- Supply boxes are included in the cost of the program so you will have everything you need each week (no need to go to the store and buy supplies for any activities, who has time for that?)
- Siblings are allowed to register as long as they also have ADHD, are 8-12 years of age and have their own tablet. A separate parent/caregiver will need to be with the sibling as the sessions encourage teamwork! Contact Dr. Bauer if interested. A 20% discount is available for the second child’s class package (minus supplies and shipping costs, if applicable)
Classes are enrolling now! Check back often to see new dates/times available OR complete the interest form to ensure you don’t miss when new classes are scheduled.
Classes will be limited to 10 parent-child pairs to allow for optimal participation. Should classes fill up quickly, we will add more!
What other detectives have told us
2021 Class Schedule
Click on the links below to learn more and register!
Sunday start (first class January 24)
Sundays: 3-4pm Eastern
First class: January 24
Last class: March 14
Please note: Supply boxes will be mailed starting January 4, 2021. Local residents may arrange for porch pick up in West Carmel.
Tuesday start (first class February 2)
Tuesdays 6-7pm Eastern
First class: February 2
Last class: March 23Buy my product
Please note: Supply boxes will be mailed starting January 11, 2021. Local residents may arrange for porch pick up from West Carmel.