Check back often as I will be updating this page with information on speaking engagements, classes and workshops and other LIVE events!
- Winter 2020 Parent Training group (9 weeks): Starts January 14 and runs through March 24, 2020 at Axon Health Associates (Indianapolis, IN) : REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Fall 2019 Parent Training group (9 weeks): Starts October 8 and runs through December 3, 2019 at Axon Health Associates (Indianapolis, IN): REGISTRATION CLOSED
Girlology LIVE Classes
Girlology: Fear Less. Know More.
Developed by two physician moms and founded in 2003 as a grassroots health community, Girlology is the go-to online resource dedicated to making girls’ lives healthier. Our physician-designed content provides families with medically accurate, in-the-moment support, to ensure girls of all ages are prepared for what’s next in their health journey. Girlology improves access to better health education using a combination of on-demand videos and interactive live seminars. In close partnership with pediatric & adolescent caregivers, Girlology delivers age-appropriate information on the issues that matter most – from general wellness, to puberty, reproductive health, nutrition and fitness, and emotional wellness. For more information visit: www.girlology.com. For press inquiries, contact [email protected]
- Girlology LIVE Something New About You (ages 8-11), Sunday February 23, 2020, 1-3pm at Platform 24 in Carmel, IN. Registration capped at 15 mother-daughter pairs: REGISTRATION CLOSED.
- Girlology LIVE Something New About You (ages 8-11), Sunday March 8, 2020, 1-3pm at Mini Minds in Carmel, IN. Registration capped at 12 mother-daughter pairs: REGISTRATION CLOSED/SOLD OUT
- Girlology LIVE Something New About You (ages 8-11), Sunday May 3, 2020, 1-3pm at Platform 24 in Carmel, IN. Registration will be capped at 15 mother-daughter pairs. Registration here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/girlology-live-something-new-about-you-registration-99386423468?ref=ecal
Future offerings will be scheduled soon. Check back often for updates or subscribe to get my email newsletter below.