Check back often as I will be updating this page with information on speaking engagements, classes and workshops and other LIVE events!
Ideal for children diagnosed with ADHD wanting to know more about it. These are VIRTUAL classes parents and children take together. Each class package is 8-sessions. Supplies are included.
Ideal for children and families who are:
- 8 – 12 years with a known diagnosis of ADHD
- Have questions about ADHD
- Families want to learn to work together to live with ADHD
Click the link above to go to the registration page and see available dates!
- For now these classes are ON HOLD during the COVID-19 pandemic. I urge you interested in these classes to check out my new Parenting Book Club!
- Winter 2020 Parent Training group (9 weeks): Starts January 14 and runs through March 24, 2020 at Axon Health Associates (Indianapolis, IN) : REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Fall 2019 Parent Training group (9 weeks): Starts October 8 and runs through December 3, 2019 at Axon Health Associates (Indianapolis, IN): REGISTRATION CLOSED
Girlology LIVE Classes
Girlology: Fear Less. Know More.
Developed by two physician moms and founded in 2003 as a grassroots health community, Girlology is the go-to online resource dedicated to making girls’ lives healthier. Our physician-designed content provides families with medically accurate, in-the-moment support, to ensure girls of all ages are prepared for what’s next in their health journey. Girlology improves access to better health education using a combination of on-demand videos and interactive live seminars. In close partnership with pediatric & adolescent caregivers, Girlology delivers age-appropriate information on the issues that matter most – from general wellness, to puberty, reproductive health, nutrition and fitness, and emotional wellness. For more information visit: www.girlology.com. For press inquiries, contact [email protected]
- New classes for 2021 have not yet been scheduled. Check back soon!
- Girlology LIVE Something New About You (ages 8-11), Sunday February 23, 2020, 1-3pm at Platform 24 in Carmel, IN. Registration capped at 15 mother-daughter pairs: REGISTRATION CLOSED.
- Girlology LIVE Something New About You (ages 8-11), Sunday March 8, 2020, 1-3pm at Mini Minds in Carmel, IN. Registration capped at 12 mother-daughter pairs: REGISTRATION CLOSED/SOLD OUT
- Girlology LIVE Something New About You (ages 8-11), Sunday May 3, 2020, 1-3pm at Platform 24 in Carmel, IN. Registration will be capped at 15 mother-daughter pairs. CANCELLED due to COVID
- Girlology VIRTUAL Something New About You (ages 8-11), 2-part ZOOM class, 3pm Eastern. 45 minutes of context followed by 15 minutes of Q&A. Registration is for both parts: Sunday September 20 & 27. REGISTRATION CLOSED.
- Girlology VIRTUAL Something New about you (ages 8-11), 2-part ZOOM class, 3pm Eastern. 45 minutes of context followed by 15 minutes of Q&A. Registration is for both parts: November 8 & 15. REGISTRATION CLOSED
Future offerings will be scheduled soon. Check back often for updates or subscribe to get my email newsletter below.