I am the owner of a direct specialty care behavioral pediatrics practice. I work 1-1.5 days a week seeing clients who live in the state of Indiana.
What does this mean?
That means you get DIRECT ACCESS to me. There is no front desk personnel or someone you must talk to before you get me. Families who need me can send me secure messages via the patient portal.
As of April 1st, 2022 I am no longer in network for any insurances.
This allows me to practice medicine as I wish. I can take as long as I need, including care coordination with schools and other members of your team. I can see you via telehealth or in person.
I am delighted to share space with Infinity Wellness Associates. As a behavioral pediatrician, my focus is on children between the ages of 2 and 16 years of age.
As of September 17, 2022 I am now officially on a waitlist. If you are interested in being notified when I open back up to new clients, fill out this new client request form.
I would recommend that you follow my Facebook page for my private practice and/or get on my email list for the most updated announcements.
I designed a series of handouts for my clients so that they can prepare their children for the initial visit. However, feel free to use this to prepare for an intake with ANY mental health provider.
Note: these handouts can also be used by providers who see children with behavioral issues and are not limited to my clients. So, if you are a pediatrician, family medicine physician, pediatric nurse practitioner, social worker or therapist, click here.
I am back to seeing clients in person or telehealth.
- New Patient Consultation (90 minutes): Parent and child together
Medication Management (30 minutes)
Brief Therapy for ADHD & Anxiety and parenting support (30-60 minutes)
Parenting Support (30 minutes: Parent only)
Once accepted into my practice, here's what to expect:
- You will receive an email inviting you to activate the Dr. Nerissa Bauer CHARM Patient Portal. Do this right away. This is the main way I communicate with you before and in-between appointments. Families can send me updates, questions, medication refill requests and even completed forms or teacher updates this way! If you don’t see this email in your inbox after joining my practice panel, make sure you check your junk/spam folder.
- You will get a separate email from CHADIS that links to questionnaires to complete BEFORE your first visit.
- If for some reason you cannot make the appointment or change your mind, cancellation is required 48 hours in advance to avoid missed appointment fee. Clients should send me a text request to inform me of the cancellation.
- Clients will be able to request appointments, pay invoices and request medication refills through CHARM!
- Please make sure to follow and like my private practice Facebook page for up to date alerts and other offerings!
- Current Clients get a significant discount on an ADHD Sleuths monthly membership! Ask Dr Bauer for the coupon code to apply at checkout.